Beninca TEO CARD Transponder device in card format
TEO CARD is a Transponder device in card format. It is a part of TEO System.
• TEO SYSTEM, the new proximity scanning and management system for opening residential and professional automations by means of transponder tags (TEO) or cards (Teo Card)
• The automation is opened when the TEO transponder approaches the BE.PROXY scanner which, dialoguing with the receiver, gives the command to open the gate, the door, or any controlled device
• The system operate with a frequency of 13.56 MHz, standardised all over the world
• 250 insertable cards or tags (TEO)
• Reading distance 2-5 cm
• 2 programmable relay output channels
• Possibility of commanding one of the two relay outputs with a card, or both outputs with a single or double passage of the card or tag
• Possibility of memorising the cards and tags one by one with the BE.READ, or in remote mode with the BE.PROXY, using a master card
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.